Sunday, December 8, 2013

I Need To Pee...

I've been on the all-liquid diet today. I'm really tired of having to piss.

Anyway, I haven't written in a few days because I've had to work. But I did my "last supper" on Friday, and it reminded me why I need this surgery. After the dinner, I not only found out that I've gained ten pounds (how the fuck I gained 10 pounds in a day, I don't know), but I felt like absolute shit the next morning.

And yet I ate the leftover pizza the next night, and woke up this morning with the same results.

There's numerous studies that show that people can be addicted to junk food in the same way that drug addicts crave drugs. I'm definitely in that boat. And since, unlike heroin, you need food to live, it creates a problem that, at least in my case, only surgery can solve.

So today I've been consuming nothing but liquid, in preparation for the big day tomorrow.

That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment