Friday, November 14, 2014

This Is Bullshit

So after my half-marathon I decided to rest up to finally get my abs healed up.

It took three weeks of me sitting on my ass before I stopped feeling pain. I made sure to avoid working out for four days after they stopped hurting just to be sure.

Yesterday I did ten crunches to see how my abs would feel. At first I felt fine, but a few hours later the pain was back.

I can't explain how much this pisses me off. I'm gaining weight because I'm not working out, and exercise has become my anti-depressant, so sitting on my ass isn't doing my mood any good, either.

Right now it's Friday afternoon, so I can't get into a doctor. I'll talk to someone on Monday if I'm not feeling better. But this isn't just normal muscle strain, and I'm not so old that it should take four months for my abs to heal up. This is just bullshit.

Fuck my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment