Sunday, November 30, 2014

I'm Writing This From Work...

After a week of keeping faithful to my workouts, here's what's going on inside my body:

Body: WORKOUT! NOW! 
Me: Body, I'm at work. I can't exercise now. I have no weights. 
Body: WORKOUT! NOW! WORK THE ARMS! 
Me: I just worked out the arms yesterday. Look, after work it's leg day. 
Body: YEAH LEG DAY! LET'S DO THAT! NOW! 
Me: Later! I'm working! 
Body: WORKOUT! WORKOUT! WORKOUT! WORKOUT! WORKOUT! WORKOUT! WORKOUT! WORKOUT! WORKOUT! WORKOUT! WORKOUT! WORKOUT! 

Just imagine Skylar screaming "WORKOUT!" instead of "SHUTUP!" and you'll get the idea.




So I'm back to feeling like a ball of untapped energy again. Which is good, as it means my body is back to burning fat for energy. It also means I'm motivated to work out again and don't have to force myself to do it (unlike the rest of this week).

And I'm quite happy to announce that my body is starting to show some muscle again. I'll be back to where I was pre-injury soon enough.

In the meantime, if any of my friends near Ferndale wants to help me out, perhaps you could show up at my work site with some dumbbells? A bicycle perhaps? I'm bouncing off the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment