Friday, December 26, 2014

If It's Not One Thing, It's Another...

Now that my abdominal muscles are all healed up and I'm just getting back in the swing of things, I start feeling an incredible pain in my right shoulder. Then my knees.

So now I'm not working out again.

I already know why my knees are hurting. If you do all your running on the treadmill, eventually my knees won't be able to deal with it.

But I have no idea what happened to my shoulder. It just hurts to lift anything.

This is pissing me off to no end. I got the gastric surgery so I could lose weight and do all of the athletic stuff that I used to do. But I keep getting hurt.

I love exercising. When I don't, I feel terrible. And I'm tired of feeling crappy because I can't do the only thing that seems to work for relieving stress.

I'll be seeing a doctor next week. But if it's anything like the doctors that dealt with my ab injury, they'll just tell me they can't do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment