Thursday, February 13, 2014

Leaving With Both Middle Fingers Held High

Goodbye, 300 Club.

I never liked being a member, I never asked to be a member, and I never wanted to be a member. But food addiction is a bitch and it dragged me in there, kicking and screaming.

I tried to leave the club many times, but I always ended up back in. The last time I left was in 2007. That was when I was on a starvation diet that the fine folks at the Medical Weight Loss Clinic had me on. But, of course, I gained all my weight back when I got tired of eating chicken and broccoli on a daily basis.

So now, I weigh 299 pounds, the lightest I've weighed in seven fucking years. The 300 club is behind me and I'm never going back to it. I couldn't even if I wanted to.

And as I leave the club, I do it with two middle fingers held up, telling the club to go fuck itself.

Seriously, 300 club. Eat a big bag of dicks. I'm done with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment